With our beach weddings in Daytona, you are sure to get the ultimate Florida beach wedding experience. Our Destiny Package shown below is complete with a large, four post bamboo canopy, aisle-way, chairs, chair covers, chair sashes, music and more. Most importantly all of these decisions are up to you and are made from our selections pages.
Daytona Destiny Package
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provide by Your Daytona Beach Wedding Company
- Our select beach locations in Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet, Ormond Beach or New Smyrna Beach, or approved location of your choice (with reasonable beach access). Additional charges will apply if beach ceremony is at a private beach home or condominium complex
- Detailed wedding timeline provided
- Consultations by phone and email
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices.
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 30 photos, which will include the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom immediately after the ceremony, presented to you free on a photo CD: Available for upgrade, see additional information at bottom of this page
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
The following selections will be chosen by you from our Selections Pages, these selections are included in the package price:
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system
- Decorated bamboo canopy (natural or black colored bamboo)
- Your choice of canopy floral topper, and over 18 flowing material colors for the canopy
- Decorated aisle-way that will coordinate with above
- Up to 24 chairs at the ceremony site WITH white or ivory chair covers and colored sashes
- Choice of sand colors for your Unity Sand Ceremony
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Add $250.00 if beach location is at a private beach home or condominium complex (pre-approval needed from us, and property management permission is needed). Must have reasonable beach access and parking for us – we do not walk through any homes, or cross any streets. Must be directly on beach.
*Holidays/Holiday Weekends add $100.00.
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date!
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions/ Discounts
- Extended Photography Time
- First dance under the bamboo canopy
- Additional Chairs at ceremony site
- $100 discount if you have your own photographer (cannot be combined with any other offers)
With all of our beach weddings in Daytona you are sure to receive the excellent service you deserve. We can provide you with a list of preferred vendors to help make choosing your hotel, hair stylist, and reception venue easy. We can help assist you so that you can pick the beach area that is right for your needs. We understand that this is an important day for you, and we do everything we can to make sure your beach wedding ceremony is perfect. We provide you with a detailed timeline so you know when and where to meet us on the beach, we have someone tell you when it is your turn to walk down the aisle, we play the music and have everything ready to go! Beach Weddings in Daytona are meant to be relaxing, not stressful. So, hire a company that is experienced and don’t lift a finger on your wedding day. Start planning with us today.
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
Want to add a ceremony video to your package?
When you purchase either one of our extra photography options, you can also add a basic ceremony video of your ceremony for only $389.00!
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom, by the ceremony site, and by the ocean shore. You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00, or the Simply Elopement package, add $100.00).
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More poses, for example “trashing the dress’, Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package).
Based on availability. You will need to contact her directly, to check her availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their photography.
Other Package Options
Want to return to the packages home page?
OTHER PACKAGE OPTIONS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Beach Weddings in Daytona
With our beach weddings in Daytona you can rest assured knowing that you have hired a professional, reliable and experienced Florida beach wedding company. We take care of all of the set-up, breakdown, permits if applicable, timeline, and more. We are locals to Daytona and know the area, making it easy for us to provide you with information in regards to hotels, florists, restaurants and other accommodations.
Beach Weddings in Daytona are not only beautiful and relaxing, but they are also affordable. We provide you with an officiant to marry you, a photographer to cover your ceremony (available for upgrade), chairs, aisle-way, music, a timeline of your beach wedding so you know where to be and when to be there and so much more. We are truly a one stop shop, making it easy for you to plan a destination beach wedding in Florida.