Coral Distinctive Design Package
Daytona Weddings on the beach with this coral beach wedding package are unique, elegant and timeless. Coral is the perfect beach wedding color. This vibrant color scheme brings out the natural blues of the ocean, and a great contrast to with the beach sand. Your bridesmaids, and groomsmen, will look stunning in this flattering color. But don’t just settle for any coral decor, Daytona weddings on the beach includes a large, four post, natural bamboo canopy, elegant white or ivory and coral draping, a large coral floral topper, white or ivory, draped aisle-way. The coral flowers are unforgettable and jaw-dropping. And, want to add even more color to Daytona Weddings on the beach, why not add another accent color, such as hot pink? Daytona Weddings on the beach are not only one of the most important component of your destination wedding ceremony, but it can also be one of the most memorable with this Distinctive Design Package choice. So many colors can be used as accents. Why not choose this package and ask your guests to participate, by wearing comfortable beach clothing attire in teals and corals. Just think of the great group photo that would make for your beach wedding photo album! Daytona Beach weddings on the beach, fun, affordable, colorful and memorable for all who attend this destination wedding event.
Everything included for this coral beach wedding ceremony is clearly listed below.
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Your Daytona Beach Wedding Company”
- Beach location in the Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, Ormond Beach, Ponce Inlet or nearby surrounding areas, with reasonable beach access — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission
- Consultations by phone and email
- final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, large heart keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing (optional)
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos taken of the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom, immediately after the ceremony. Photography is available for upgrade, see additional information on the bottom of the page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- “Just Married” hats for the newlyweds
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Four post natural bamboo canopy with coral and white or ivory draped material on the canopy
- Large coral floral canopy topper
- Natural bamboo post aisle-way connected with your choice of white or ivory flowing material and coordinating coral flowers
- Large coral flower arrangements at the beginning of the aisle-way
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
*add $100.00 for Holiday/Holiday Weekends
*Add $250.00 if beach wedding will take place in front of private beach home or condominium complex
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This non-refundable deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions/Discounts Available
(extra charges will apply)
- Extended ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Spandex Chair Sash Cover
- Custom ceremony playlist
- Add first dance under the bamboo canopy to song of your choice
- $100.00 discount if you will be using your own photographer (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
Daytona Weddings on the Beach
Daytona Weddings on the Beach come with an atmosphere you can’t get anywhere else. Feel your feet touch the soft, white sand, hear the waves crashing around you, and imagine the peaceful setting the evening beaches bring as you say “I Do” and start your new life together. Daytona Weddings on the Beach are an excellent choice for the bride who wants a destination wedding that everyone will be talking about for years to come!
Other Package Options
Want to return to the packages home page?
OTHER PACKAGE OPTIONS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Daytona Beach Nautical Knot
Three post bamboo canopy, aisle way, chairs covered and sash and more
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. We also have the option of receiving all of your photos on a photo CD. We only charge $15.00 for the CD for shipping and handling charges.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom by the shore (Average wedding 125+ photos). You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00 (Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). If your guest count is over 50, this additional photography time will be $250.00. Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us!). A photo CD is available upon request for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More poses, for example “trashing the dress’, large heart outlined in the sand – Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, they will be abel to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us). A photo CD is available upon request for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).Based on availability.
You will need to contact her directly, to check their availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their photography.